Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Cal

by teresa
Tonight I took Nick out for dinner after his doctors appointment. It was just the two of us. A date. Lauren was at school(cheering) and Nanny Jackie was watching Ben. We went to Ruby Tuesdays. A favorite of our family. They have a great low carb menu(turkey burger wrap...yummy). We have gone there about two times a week since we started this diet in May. About 75% of the times we go, Cal is our waiter. This guy is great. Yes, my son dropped his fork again....may we have another? No problem! Can we please have MORE napkins? Of course! My son needs a fourth cup of honey mustard sauce please. Sure thing mam. That's all you ever get from good old Cal. He even recognizes us now. When he brought us our appetizer(cheese quesadilla) he said, "I told them to leave out the tomatos because I know ya'll don't like them." Come on people, this guy is a gem!! Of course Chris thinks I only like him because he is a cutie.... I guess that don't hurt.

No comments: