Saturday, August 20, 2005

DMV FUN

(by Teresa) Had to go to the DMV today to renew my drivers license. Fun. It was packed as expected. Some toddler was running around with no shoes on unsupervised. He kept grabbing my legs and giving me his juice cup. Parents never even looked up. Nice. I was #c248. When I sat down they were helping C228 and C229. I can deal with that. When they were done helping C246 I was feeling very anxious. It was now and hour and half later and my legs were asleep(my feet don't touch the floor).I got my license out and my paperwork together and slid to the edge of my seat to get the circulation back to my feet. Then they called F601. F601!! Are you kidding me? Where did that come from? I recrossed my legs and put my purse back down. GRRRRRR! The next few numbers were all F's again. Then they called C247. Yippee!! They had left already so they skipped right to me. The process took all of three minutes and then I had to get my new phote made. I was looking forward to this because in my last photo I was still embracing that puffy 80's hair. When she handed me the license she informed me that the tint was messing up on her printer today and everyone was slightly red. I could wait longer and get it redone. NO THANKS! It couldn't be that bad right? Ever seen that movie from the 80's with Tom Cruise called LEGEND? The devil monster in that movie is less red than me in this photo.

No comments: