Monday, August 29, 2005

SOCCER!!!


by teresa
Ben and Kristians soccer season starts this week. Chris and I are very excited to be coaching their team for the third season. Katy is our assistant coach. She coaches at the goal. My mom was the goalie coach, but we had to fire her because she was too soft. She would tell the kids, "It's OK if the other team scores on you...see how happy it makes them". She was outta there. Katy is ruthless. She tells the kids they have to give her a dollar if they let someone score. I think she means it too. Maybe that's why we were number one last season. That's right I said #1!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some wild and crazy kids you got there.

Can't wait to go to the game.

Anonymous said...

That previous comment was from Nanny jackie

Anonymous said...

Your mother sounds so sweet. Your sister, Katy, must take after your father.

I don't see anything about him in your Blog yet.