Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ben's Teacher


by teresa
Today Ben and I went to meet his new teacher. Her name is Mrs. Keagy and she has been at Norfolk Highlands(I went here too)a few years now. When he came in she asked his name and said all the desks had the names on them already so he could search the room for his. He found it and smilled to see that he was surrounded on all sides by girls. She also told him his name was all over the room, so he should hunt for all of them. He enjoyed this very much. He found them all(birthday board, cubby hole, bulletin board, etc.) He said,"there is my last name too"! But I told him it was just the color wall(green..blue..yellow..etc.) That was cute. She was very nice and very pretty. That's always a good thing. He is really looking forward to all the changes first grade will bring. A new bus, getting to take a lunchbox(kindergarden was half day so he ate at home with me), being on the third floor of the school, PE class. I know Ben will do wonderfully. I just don't know how good mom is going to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my ... the last child going into first grade. Sounds like a Krispy Kreme day to me.

Anonymous said...

You'll have more time to read!!