Monday, September 26, 2005

countdown.....3

by teresa
It is now 3 days until my 35th birthday. Now I have 13 books on my wishlist. I also will be CHEATING on my birthday!! No......not with Matthew McConaughey......with BREAD!!!! Chris and my family are all going out to Red Robin and I am having something breaded.... on a big bun....with lots of fries! And my mom is making me a cake....and I am going to have a huge piece. With ice cream! And not "carb options" ice cream either! BREYERS BABY!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teresa! 35 is young! It just keeps getting better! Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Teresa,
Did you check out the website from morisbrinick3446 yet? Somebody THINKS they have a sense of humor.

In honor of yours and Geoge's birthday we will be cheating with bread, fries and cake as well. We ARE invited, right??

Gidget said...

Of course! Everyone is invited!