Thursday, September 29, 2005

Crackers

by teresa
Last night I decided not to cook dinner and just make the boys sub sandwiches and chips for dinner. Lauren was at school until late for cheering, and we had soccer practice. So, when we all got home I decided I would have a few crackers with some ham and cheese on them. I get these really good (but expensive) whole wheat...low carb crackers from the grocery store. Lauren was also in the kitchen trying to russle up some dinner. I looked all through the cabinet where I keep the crakers. Where is that new box? I took everything out of the cabinets. I could only find one box. The old box, that only had 3 crackers left in it. But I just bought a new box....I think. Maybe I am losing my mind! Maybe I really didn't buy a new box the other day. Whatever! Man I was really hungry too. Oh well....I got some ham and cheese out and ate my three crackers for dinner. Later that evening, as Chris and I were watching tv in bed, Lauren comes in our room. Mom....she says (grining). Ummmmm.....I took the new box of crakers to school this morning. I volunteered to bring crackers for a teachers luncheon and I forgot to tell you. So...I just took your crackers. Of course the knucklehead just stood there and let me keep on looking for those crackers earlier instead of fessing up. She ain't right!

No comments: