Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Day Two

by teresa
Today went a little more smooth than yesterday. Ben still got up grumpy, but he ended up being in a good mood by the time the bus came. Yes people....the bus came! The right place! The right time! This made me very happy because this kept my morning on schedule. Then, Nick popped out of bed again in a great mood. Two days in a row. That must be a record! He was eager to get to school and earn some more "smiles". Which he did by the way. Good job Nicky! He also came home and asked me to write a note to give to his teacher tomorrow, telling her that I give my permission to let him stay after school sometimes to help her around the classroom. He tells me there are several odd jobs he feels he could help her with. That's my Nicky. Lauren........well she was Lauren. She never really has a problem with anyone or anything. She did do something very un-lauren today though. She had cheering practice until 6:00pm and I had soccer practice from 6:00-7:00. So after practice was over, she walked to the library and did her homework and then I picked her up on the way to church. You see, Lauren does not like the library. Lauren says reading is boring. Can you believe that?? This hurts me deeply, since it is my favorite place to be! And my favorite thing to do. I guess it's just not the coolest teenager hangout. Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of Lauren, Nick and Ben. They are all such great kids!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Nanny Allen says!
I thank God everyday for all the little Greens ... and the big ones too.