Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hot Practice & Bum Suckle

By Chris
The third practice for our soccer team was today. It was really hot.
Kristian and Ben were red and sweaty by the end. This one kid is a cute
little guy from South Africa, with a bit of a British accent. He asks
questions like “Where shall I stand?” and “What am I to do?”. Very cute.
Scrimaging today, today he was kicking Kristian, and she cried hard. She
gets really upset if she thinks someone doesn't like her. He was just
doing what he thought was effective. “I was trying to bum suckle 'em
coach,” he told me, with his little accent. That's a keeper phrase. I've
already been using it all day. “Stop doing that, or I'll have to bum
suckle you” ... “Watch out, you're fixin' to get bum suckled” I've been
saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're going to need to start going to these soccer practices to protect Kristian from that little bum suckler!!