Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mr.Fix-it



by teresa
My dad can fix anything. I really mean anything! If my air conditioner won't cut on....call daddy! He'll have it freezing in my house again in no time. If my faucet is dripping.....call daddy! He'll have that drip licked in two shakes of a lambs tail. If my car is making a funny noise.....call daddy! He's under the hood fiddling with this and that, and before you know it there's no more noise. And if your walking outside and you lean on your porch post and knock it down....call daddy! That's what happened to me yesterday. I leaned on the post to talk to my neighbors and the whole thing came down (the post not the porch). Dad was outside and came running. Within 10 minutes my post was back up and better that before. Thanks daddy. Your the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto ... Parkway Temple staff and congretation thinks Teresa's Dad is the Best too. Jimmy is our Maintnenance Man Extrodinaire ... whenevre anything doesn't work right around here we go lookin' for Jimmy. So far, there hasn't been challenge too big for him ... and blieve me we have some challenges (it's a huge, 20 year old building)
He is such a God-send.