Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The perfect binder


by teresa
This is a picture of Nick with his new binder for school. He came home yesterday with a new list of supplies for his class. Nevermind the $60 worth he already got. He told us he needed a binder for looseleaf paper and tennis balls(his teacher wants them for the bottoms of their chairs.....whatever). After searching, I found this binder and thought is was perfect for my Nicky. It is a photo binder. Nick takes "reminders" of us to school everday to keep him from getting too nervous when he is away from home. Sometimes it's a piece of my jewelry, or one of Chris' business cards, or whatever is going to work at that particular time. But now, he can just pull of his binder and see all of us smiling back at him whenever he need a little boost!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's MY picture? I'm the one who made you cream of wheat!!!

Anonymous said...

And mine ... eventhough I didn't make Cream of Wheat. I do, however, have cheez its at my house.

Gidget said...

Nick says he will change the pictures every week or so, to include all of his family.