Monday, October 24, 2005

Am I a meanie?

by teresa
Before I begin...I would like to state that Mondays are very busy days for me! I do all my housework and laundry by Friday so that I have the entire weekend free of it. So...on Mondays...after all five of us have been in this house for 2 straight days...it is messy and the hampers are full. So I use Mondays to catch back up. With that said...this morning after I took the kids to school, Chris announced that if I wanted...he would stay home and work from here today. Does that sound good to you honey....he asked. Ummmmmm What? Don't you want me to stay home with you today? Ummmmmmm Well...it's MY day! I said. I have lots to do....and you will distract me. So he put his tail between his legs...got dressed....and went to work. I did make him breakfast and pack him a lunck though! Was I so wrong?

No comments: