Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ben's friend Emily

by teresa
Ben is in the other room talking on the phone to his new friend....Emily. She has called a few times now, inviting Ben to her birthday party. He keeps asking me if he can go...but I told him I need to see an invitation...time...place...date. Today when he got off the bus he told me emily was going to be calling as soon as she got home so her mom could talk to me and tell me about the party. Lord! Ya'll know how I just love talking to strangers on the phone. Well...she called and after a few minutes ben handed me the phone and said I needed to talk to her mom. AARRRGGG! Well...once I got on the phone I introduced myself and asked when emily's party was going to be(Kristian's is this weekend, and I didn't want to double book). It's not until DECEMBER she says. What? I told her that she had told Ben it was this weekend....her mom was like ...whatever! She's always doing dumb stuff like that! Okay? She sounds nice! But...she says...... she does like going over peoples house to play on the weekends. She does this with kids in her class and even some kids on her bus...she says. Sometimes she even spends the night too! Well...ummmm.....I'll be looking for that invitation in December...and I got off the phone quick before she had me signed up for one of these weekend adventures!

No comments: