Monday, October 17, 2005

Emails

by teresa
How often do you check your emails? I know if you go to work you probably check them several times a day. But, since I am at home, and out and about alot, I forget to check mine for weeks at a time. For me, when I do get a chance to sit down at the computer, I jump right on the blog or picasa(fiddling with my pictures). I usually log off and forgot to check my email. Well, today I checked it for the first time in almost a month. I felt sooooo bad. There were emails from mom and some from Jackie and other friends. And my uncle Jim and aunt Beth had sent me a gift certificate to Amazon for my birthday. It was sooooo sweet of them to think of me and I didn't even see it till 18 days after my birthday. So if you read this Jim and Beth......THANK YOU! IT WAS VERY THOUGHTFUL AND MUCH APPRECIATED! As a matter of fact....I already used it! Can you guess what I spent it on? Anybody? That's right....books! Three books (children's of course)....Mercy Watson to the rescue...by Kate DiCamillo, Flush...by Carl Hiaasen, and Fairy dust and the quest for the egg...by Gail Carson Levine(she wrote Ella enchanted and all the Princess Tales volumes). Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem Teresa. Glad you enjoyed it!--Beth

Gidget said...

We all really miss you guys! When our soccer season is over we hope to come visit. Lots of Love to all of you!!!! Teresa