Wednesday, October 19, 2005

stupid pizza

by teresa
I got a call last night from one of the lady's on the PTA comittee at Nick's school. She informed me that my name had been chosen in a drawing they had. Cool...I thought. I wonder what I won. Then she told me.....a family of 4 pack to CiCis pizza buffet. Great.....just what I needed! I'm pretty sure a pizza buffet doesn't fit into our low carb diet. I told the boys and they said....that's ok mom.....you can just take us twice. What's even funnier, is that I also won a family of 5 pass to the roller skating rink from Ben's school pta. It includeds skate rental a pizza and drinks. Maybe it's a sign....that I am supposed to eat some pizza. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definately a sign. How long has it been since you had pizza??