Thursday, November 10, 2005

Anniversorry!

by teresa
Saturday is mine and Chris' anniversary. We have been married for 12 years. It has flown by! I am looking forward to a nice, long romantic dinner...maybe at my aunt's restaurant at the ocean front. Ciola's has the best italian food and most intimate atmosphere. Candlight, fireplace, music. It would be heavenly! But.....guess what is also saturday? An old dominion basketball game! Who do you think will get my husbands love and attention on saturday? Me....or Big Blue?

2 comments:

Gidget said...

Now that's a low blow. What she neglects to say is that we could easily go out Friday night, if she wasn't such an IR football fanatic. And, hey, Big Blue and I have been married longer:))))

Chris

Anonymous said...

Since you are such a GREAT husband every other day of the year, I guess that makes up for your going to the ODU game on your anniversary.