Monday, November 07, 2005

Farm days

by teresa
Ben's field trip went great on Friday. Chris let me drop him off at the airport 3 hours before his flight left so I could make it to the park on time. I did arrive about 15 minutes later than the buses. But I dressed ben in his YELLOW windbreaker so finding him would be easy. It took about ten to fifteen minutes of me trotting from group to group to find him(all the other primary schools in chesapeke were there too!). I only found him because I spotted a teacher I recognized. Ben had turned his coat to the blue sid (it is reversible)...so that's why I could'nt find him. Anyway....we all had a great time. Here are a few of the 75 shots I took.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have to show me how to get the pictures to post like this. Remind me :)