Friday, November 18, 2005

Goblet of fire

by teresa
The movie was great! It was long....and great! Half the book was missing though.....some really good parts too. But, it is still a great movie. I guess if they used everything from all 734 pages of the book, the movie would be about 5 hours long (I wouldn't mind). The kids and I went to the midnight showing. No one fell asleep.....quite the contrary actually. They were riveted, eyes glued to the screen, Lauren was literally on the edge of her seat for most of the movie. At a climactic moment near the end (about 2:40am) when the entire theatre was silent (holding our breath)Ben proclaims loudly....what's he doing? who is he? what's happening? We had to shuss him. He was mezmerized! We all ranted on the whole way home, reliving our favorite scenes. We got in the bed around 3:00am....got up aound 6:30am. I'm not even tired. I hope the kids are awake in school!

No comments: