Monday, November 21, 2005

Kicked Out

By Chris
O.K. It's Thanksgiving week! Everything is slowing down at work. I have had "off" written on my calendar for this week for months. Just one conference call today . . . which I could easily take from home. Except . . . Teresa kicked me out. That's right, made me go to work. She says I get in the way when she is trying the get the house ready for the week. Get in the way? Aren't you excited I will be home? "I'll be excited later in the day to see you ...," she explains. How humbling. But there's college basketball on . . . in the middle of the day, I protest (that does not happen often . . . just this week and again in March). So, here I am in my office. Blogging. Working. Wishing I was home watching 51 inches of college basketball. There was potential to watch 13 hours of it today! I think I'll go walk around Target. I need some new pens and pencils. And tomorrow? I am told I can be home then. But, I have to go to divorce court in the morning. Really. I'll explain that later.

No comments: