Monday, November 07, 2005

My car

by teresa
I know the saga of my car woes has been neverending since the accident. Well..the other day after spending several hours at Ben's school I went to hop in my car and it was dead. A little clicking...but no turn over. Pooh! Stupid car!
So of course I got on my cell phone and called my daddy. Daddy.....can you come jump my car? I'll be right there...he said. I knew he would be! He was there in about 3 minutes and we jumped the car. After a few minutes we turned off the car to see if it would start up on it's own. Nope! Dead again! So we jumped it again and I drove it to the house. Once there we let it run for a long time. Dad said that may charge up the battery. Well it didn't work. So we jumped it again and I drove up to advance auto. They came out (a woman), checked the battery, and told me it had a dead cell. She sold me a new battery.....she took out the old one and put in the new one(you go girl) and I was home in about 20 minutes. If they sell you the battery...the put it in for free! That's Advance Auto...you should check them out! Anyway, later that night we were running errands with the boys...by the time we got back out to the car the sun had gone down. We started the car and guess what..........my dash lights were working! Praise the Lord! I don't know what happened...but I am pleased to have my car in complete working order for the first time since September 1st.

No comments: