Friday, January 06, 2006

Busy day

by teresa
Tomorrow we all have a busy day ahead of us. Lauren has to be at work at 8:00am. We are invited to the Hoyle's (a couple from church) for breakfast at 9:00am. Then Chris and Nick are heading to the ODU game at 12:00pm. While Ben and run out and get a gift for a Josh Williams( boy at church). Lauren gets off work at 4:30pm, but has to be at school to cheer for a basketball game at 6:00pm. Chris, me and the boys have to be at church at 6:00pm for a dinner and awards ceremony for Josh (he earned a gold medal of achievment in the royal ranger program at church). The Williams are all a truly great clan. We always joke (and Lauren is going to kill me for saying this) that if Lauren would just marry one of the Williams boys....the entire church would be related. Hee Hee :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well ... we say it enough so blogging it should be no big deal. Incidentally ... what should one get for a GMA gift?? I have to do that today too.

Anonymous said...

How does kristin get her picture on her comments?

Gidget said...

I think I may just get a card and put money in it. Everybody can use a little moohla.

I don't know how she got her picture on there. But I'm going to try and figure it out!