Thursday, January 12, 2006

day at school

by teresa
The day at school was pretty boring. I went through my work for Mrs. Keagy in less than and hour. So I asked Mrs. Wellings (kindergarden) if she had anything for me to do. She hurriedly went to her room and brought me a load. But I finished that quickly too. So for the rest of the time I drew on the blank visitors passes. We used to have stickers printed up that said...VISITOR. But we ran out...so we just have this blank white roll of stickers. So....I drew some things on them to perk it up a little bit. Do you like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should volunteer as an assistant Art teacher. I really like the sticker on the left.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Now they will never buy preprinted ones again because yours are much better.