Monday, January 23, 2006

Home Sweet Residence Inn

By Chris

In Atlanta today . . . going to Charlotte tomorrow morning and back to Atlanta tomorrow night and Wednesday. So, I've got 2 nights in my second home . . . the Residence Inn Lenox Park. Caught up with my front desk friend PJ, who I had not seen since before the holidays. I swear, he must work 100 hours a week, because he is always here, no matter what time I check in. The free dinner tonight: Taco Salad. No thanks. Instead of eating out, I went grocery shopping at Kroger, since I'll be here a couple of days. The room has a fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher and dishes. Cooked a lean steak and green beans tonight. I have chicken breasts for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gidget said...

Good for you baby. Hope you slept good. Give PJ our love. Talk to you tonight.
Teresa