Saturday, January 21, 2006

I can see clearly now.....

by teresa
I picked Jackie up this morning and took her to pick out her new frames. They have too many choices! Everything was looking good. We had like 6 pairs set aside. Then we saw THE pair! They are alittle hip...but not too funky. Darker than her old frames. Perfect! Perfect for her face and personality. You know...cute...bubbly...but not teenager looking. It's hard to describe them. You will just have to see for yourself. They arrive in a week. I made an eye appointment when I was there too. I saw some really cute glasses too..so maybe I'll do like Nick did one time and fake blindness to try and get a prescription out of him. hee hee/cdimages_lg/AUSTJzLE.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look really cute on Teresa. I really appreciate Teresa's input ... choosing somtething that expensive that you wear 24/7 for a couple of years is a big dicission and I didn't want to mess it up. Thaks, Teresa