Monday, January 30, 2006

Joey

by teresa
Since we put up a blog about Jamie and his awesome basketball game...I thought I should do a blog about Joey. He is sooo cute. 5 years old and he loves dragons and drawing and swords. He is a great artist. He shared these pictures with me...and I thought you would like to see them. They are all misers. Don't know what a miser is? Well..the dictionary says..a greedy of avoriciuos person. I think Joe draws them as little monsters. Anyway...he would show me the picture and I would have to guess what kind of miser it was. I wonder if you will be able to guess. I will post the answers at the end of the blog.












Breadstick Miser (with sauce)..Dark Miser...Water Miser(it's coming out of his ears)...Tooth Miser...Cackroach Miser...Shrimp Miser...Lightening Miser...Leaf Miser...Wind Miser...Grass Miser...Fire Miser....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It started at Christmas with the Snow Miser and Heat Miser on TV and he went on from there. I guess you didn't get to see his personalized Ugi-oh cards...we won't buy them for him so he made his own up.

Anonymous said...

All of the drawings are good, but my favorite is the Water Miser.

What's an Ugi-oh card?

Anonymous said...

Quite an artist for five.

Anonymous said...

All the drawings are awesome. My favorites are Fire Miser and Shrimp Miser.