Thursday, January 05, 2006

Karate Mom?

By Chris

Teresa has apparently caught the blogging bug again. But, I guess I get to chime in with her disconnected for a few hours.

I dropped by the Karate for Christ Dojo last night to catch an interesting discourse between Teresa and one of the staff members there. It seems that Teresa is getting some pressure to take up karate! And, she's thinking about it. Now, it's not the traditional stuff the boys are doing (Ben got his Little Dragons Brown belt, and is closing in on Little Dragon Black Belt very quickly). Teresa would take part in a form that is much more sedate and "beautiful." I guess there is meditation and slow, graceful forms and exercises? I think she ought to do it, and put on a demo for everyone in a few months, outfit and all. Ben and Nick would think that was soooo cool if mom was doing belt tests, forms and stuff. Do it , Do it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you taking votes ... I vote Teresa should definately do it! It is really a beautiful thing.