Tuesday, January 24, 2006

KATY COOKED!

by teresa

Last night Katy stayed home (her home) with the kids and cooked dinner. Yep..you heard me. And not just chicken nugget and mac n cheese. No! The girl fried fish! Mom said she called when she was about to cook to ask how to prepare the fish. Mom told her...put the bread crumbs in a bowl and then add "5 shakes" of each of your seasonings to the bread crumbs. Not 2tbl spoons or a quarter cup...but 5 shakes! Funny! I talked to Katy later and she said it turned out good. The kids even ate some. Good for you Katy! I wonder how long it will take to get that fishy smell out of the apartment though?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't exactly say five shakes. I said shake each of the seasonings (garlic powder, accent, season all, pepper) really fast while you count to five and that would be the right amount to put in the bread crumbs. I guess that's why I have to take medicine for my blood pressure.

Gidget said...

I think I clogged an artery looking at that picture ;)

Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa -- You're getting pretty good with photoshop. I can't even make out the "Cap'n D's" logo on the plate!