Tuesday, January 17, 2006

keys please

by teresa
When Chris was about to leave we couldn't find his keys anywhere.........LAUREN! We looked all over the house. I called her on her cell phone. Classes were about to start. She answered...hello? Lauren...do you have daddy's keys? Uhhhhh...I don't know. WELL LOOK! She says...I have your key to his car in my purse. But I don't know where his set is. ARRRGGGH! (pirate growl). So we asked her to wait outside of school withthe key so Chris could ride by and get it. But I'll be late to class...she says. I DON'T CARE...I say. While Chris drove to school to get the key I looked in her room again. FOUND THEM!!!! Under a paper plate....shoved behind a chair. What in the world is a plate doing in her room? Chris was happy to have them and then went on his merry way. Good grief!

No comments: