Friday, January 06, 2006

A moments peace

by teresa
Chris took Ben over to nanny Jackie's after we ate dinner. Nick got into a movie (the fantastic four), so I walked next door to mom and dads. Dad was in the den laying on the couch(heating pad on his side....he used the industrial floor buffer at church yesterday for almost four hours) and mom was in there on the computer (reading my blog :) So, I hung out and chatted for awhile. That was nice. Before I left, Katy and the kids came by. Kai was bummed that Ben wasn't home. Kaden was being very smiley. Kristian was watching tv and on the computer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy has to learn to pace himself better and take breaks when he feels like he's pushing himself too hard. He's just trying to please everyone.

I'll take care of him and he'll be better soon.

Gidget said...

Yuck!!! I don't need to hear that!! You can keep that little bit of info to yourself.

Anonymous said...

HEHEHE ... good one, Karen ... don't you love it when you freak your kids out?
I try to get Jimmy to pace himself as well. But, like Karen said he is SO wanting everything to be perfect at Church. What a blessing he is ... but ... I wish he wouldn't overdo it.

Anonymous said...

Teresa Jean!!! YUCK???

Whatever you were thinking I meant was not what I was saying. I meant nurse him. But I guess you could even take that the wrong way!!!

HEHEHE