Tuesday, January 03, 2006

narnia

by teresa
Chris and I took the boys to see narnia over the Christmas break. Me and the boys were very excited to see it....Chris on the other hand just went along for the ride. He kept saying....I can't believe you are really making do this. I guess movies with talking animals are just not in his genre. (although "babe" is still one of his favorites...he uses quotes from it all the time) Anyway...the movie was wonderful. Epic fight scenes, incredible special effects and it stayed pretty dead on with the book. Chris did look over at me at one point when a beaver walked up and started talking......."you owe me big" , he said! That'll do Chris....that'll do.

1 comment:

Gidget said...

It was pretty good. I'm just guessing that C.S. Lewis didn't have computer-generated talking beavers in mind when he used them as a literary device;))

Chris