Monday, January 09, 2006

oops

by teresa
Well....I forgot to pick Lauren up from school tonight. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get her (her practice is from 4-6, karate is from 5-6:30). But, I was going to ask Chris or momay to pick her up. I forgot! Sitting in karate....about 6:05...I remembered her. Oh no! I frantically called Chris, hoping he was out of his 4:00pm meeting. He was just leaving church.....that's not too far away...right? Wrong! Greenbrier Parkway was closed! Actually closed! I guess there was an accident or something. Anyway...I figured I could still leave karate around 6:30, meet Chris and go out on our date...right? Wrong! After Nick's class he asks for the keys to go get his mp3 player from the car. My exact words were.....ok, but do NOT leave my keys in the car. Well...you can guess what happened. He locked my keys in the car. NOOOOO! I had to call Chris...who was still sitting in traffic in Greenbrier. After he got Lauren he was going to have to come get me and the boys from karate (Norfolk). Needless to see we did not get to have our dinner date. Instead we had to settle for chinese buffet with the kids. Lauren will take him to the airport early tomorrow morning(so she can have the car). He will be out of town, but when he gets back we will try for our date again.

No comments: