Tuesday, January 10, 2006

the puzzle is finally done

by teresa
My mom bought this puzzle at the thrift store. It has 250 pieces in it. Ben, Kristian and Kai have never had one with so many pieces before. They began putting it together Saturday night. Then Ben and nanny Jackie worked on it for over 2 hours on Sunday. Today after school Ben finally had time to finish it. He was sooooo excited! Notice one piece is missing though. He was not happy about that. Ben now wants me to take him to the store and buy a new one with more pieces. He said he'd like a car puzzle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... great job, Ben (Kristian & Kai)! That was a hard puzzle. I'm surprised there was only one piece missing.

Anonymous said...

Before I bought the puzzle, I opened the box and counted the pieces. I was almost positive all of the pieces were there. I'll probably find it on the floor somewhere. It was a little wild around here the night they were putting it together.