Friday, January 13, 2006

Read-A-Thon

by Ben

Hello, this is Ben. I go to Norfolk Highlands Primary. We are having a Read-A-Thon to raise money for our school. The money we raise will be used for fieldtrips, weekly readers and school supplies. I can raise money by reading books and having books read to me and getting you to sponsor me for the amount of time read. Like if you pledge 5 cents for every minute I read...and I read 20 minutes a day...for all the fifteen days of the contest...you would give me $15.00. Or you could just give a flat rate ($1, $5, etc.) Will you please sponsor me?













There is a prize for top reader and top pledger for the school. If I won I would be king of the school for a day. I would get a crown, free ice cream, a book, picture in the newspaper, get to be the principal's assistant and a special grand prize. I MUST WIN!

Come on you guys...Ben is sooooo excited about this. So everyone who reads this blog needs to find it in their heart to give. Just remember before you pledge.......WE LOOOOOOOVE TO READ! MAWHAHAAHAA! (DEVILISH LAUGH) The other kids don't stand a chance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we will sponsor you, Ben. I'll have to get back with you on the amount.

Anonymous said...

Of course we will sponsor you, Ben. I'll have to get back with you on the amount.

Anonymous said...

ahhh ... the notorious puppy dog face.

Anonymous said...

Grandaddy and I will sponsor you, too! How about $10.00 each.