Friday, January 06, 2006

Sounds of Silence....

Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again,
Because a vision softly creeping,
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence.

Chris and Ben are still gone. Thank you Jesus. Don't get me wrong ....I love my boys. But when you take one out of the equation **bliss** No arguing.....commotions......arguing.....messes......arguing!

No tv on. All the lights in the house aren't on. No radio on. No talking. Just quiet. It's a beautiful (but rare) thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending them ... you're right ... they are different kids when they are apart or together.

Anonymous said...

I had Kristian, Kai and Ben over last night. They are so precious (and so are Nick and Lauren). Everyone had a really great time, but there was definitely no sound of silence.

But today...ahhh
There was no one in the house and I had a nice long nap. It was so wonderful!!