Wednesday, January 04, 2006

things in my pocket.....

by teresa
I don't know if it is just me, or if this happens to other moms too. As my day goes by, I find things lying around the house here and there. Tucked into couch cushions, under beds, on counters and under rugs. As I find them I put the in my pocket. And forget about them! Till the end of the day. I get undressed and dump my pockets on my dresser. Last night I had such and eclectic mix of treasures I thought maybe I would start sharing it with you guys each day. So here it is. The contents of my pockets from yesterday. Two balls (one looks like a rock...but it's a ball), a ponytail holder(bathroom floor), match box car(couch), bobby pin(under Ben's bed), a key (under the rug. to what...I don't know), 2 light bright pegs(in my shoe....Ben!), a dollar(dryer...it's mine now!), a guatemalan coin(couch), a dime (from under the dryer), wad of tissue(I have a cold!). ENJOY!

No comments: