Thursday, January 05, 2006

things in my pocket......

by teresa
A bottle of whiteout (taken from Lauren's desk and found under Nick's bed...yikes), a matchbox car (parked under the kitchen table), a black little rubber doodad (in my car...I hope I don't need it), a marta token(in Ben's bookbag....I wonder if he was planning a quick getaway), snowman confetti and a Christmas light fuse (on the stairs....must have dropped out when taking boxes to attic), ponytail holder (in the sink....LAUREN), starburst wrapper(sigh....I love starburst), a gold rose pin (in my shoe.....BEN), some green clip thingy(in my car), and three tags off the things from the thrift store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be grateful things (in addition to you) will FIT in your pockets :) this close after the holidays.