Thursday, January 05, 2006

things in my pocket......

by teresa
We'll....I just changed into my jammies. Here's what was in my pockets. An empty box of nerds candy(it was beside the couch and wet...I think Shorty ate them), a name tag (on our bedroom floor....must have fallen out of Chris' bible when he was reading today), a lincoln log(my uncle Jim gave a set to Nick many years back. I think there were a thousand or so in the set. THANKS JIMMY! I find them EVERYWHERE), safety pin and dry cleaner tag (on our dresser...Chris?), a broken mechanical pencil(under Nick's dresser....he has a thing for mechanical pencils. He got like 30 in his stocking), and a giant paper clip(under the boys desk....Ben said it was on the milk duds nanny sent home a few days ago).

1 comment:

Gidget said...

Yes, that is a lincoln log. Nick loves any kind of building set. His new thing is magnetix. You need to get some.
When I was young I had tinker toys. Now that was fun!