Friday, January 06, 2006

Where Are My Keys??

By Chris

Feeling really stupid! Around 11:30 everyday I start really Jones-ing for a Diet Coke . . . which I typically solve by riding down to 7-11 for a Super Big Gulp. So, I got my cell phone ready and even offered to pick one up for a colleague too. Then I look on my desk for my keys . . . not in their normal spot. This has happened before. Kitchen room? Nope. Check the bathroom. Not there either. By the fax machine, I was there? Nope. I must have left them in the car. Out to the parking lot, then. Hey, where's my car? Oh, yeah. I didn't drive. duh! Tracy in the office is off to get my diet coke for me though!

So, clearly, this means . . . . I should buy a new car. Right?

2 comments:

Gidget said...

okay okay.....we can go looking tonight!

Gidget said...

Hey...when Chris is at work...this is the only way I can get a hold of him sometimes :)

When he is out of town...this is how we communicate.