Friday, February 03, 2006

AppleTree

by teresa
Today I got to team up with Jackie again and do the Appletree chapel service. We did it before inthe fall and were invited back again. We only get 30 minutes...but it's enough time for a couple of singaling songs...a bible related story...memory verse...and a game. The kids are great. Silly...talkative (a little girl was talking up a storm to me...even showed me her cat in the hat underwear)...bouncy...happy. We did a lesson about God creating the animals. So we go to do funny animal noises and motions. I hope nobody was taping us! During the songs the kids we loud and responsive. Clapping and dancing.
Here are a few pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to do this ... ranks way up there as one of my favorite things to do! Getting to team up with Teresa makes it even better.

Gidget said...

thank you Jackie!

Gidget said...

What the heck is a singaling

chris