Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ben's b-day party

by teresa
Next week (18th) is Ben's birthday. An ODU game is one the same day. The game is at 4:00pm...so we are going to have his family party at 12:00 noon. We asked Ben where he wanted to go and you all know where he picked. China Garden (Military Highway). Then we can come back to the house for cake and icecream and presents. I hope this works out for everyone. He is going to be having his friend party the weekend after his birthday since we are leaving for our Massanuten vacation the day after his birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I cant make it till after 5.

Anonymous said...

Anytime is good for me.

Katy will be watching CJ until about noon, I think, but I can go by and pick up Kristian and Kai.

Gidget said...

well...I'll get back to you on the time. I know Chris isn't going to miss the ODU game..so...I don't know what I'll do.

Anonymous said...

Anytime works for me.