Thursday, February 16, 2006

???boys???

by teresa
Chris needs to get home soon. With Lauren gone everynight until after 10:00pm...it's just me and the boys. Actually I feel like it's them against me! They have been mega hyper...running around after their showers naked...no rush to get dressed. What is it about boys that makes them think we girls want to see are their "stuff". They have no inhibitions. Good grief! Belching and "shooting the bunny" all over the place...like it's a contest of who can be the loudest or smelliest! Gross! Tonight I let Ben take up a small cup of cereal to bed with him. He picked out new cereal today and wanted to try it to make sure he would like it for breakfast. Anyway....about 20 minutes later...I am relaxing on the couch watching my "Dancing with the Stars" and he calls down to me. Mom...I am bringing down the cup to you. I'm done. I yell back (wanting to preserve my peaceful time) leave it on the stairs and I will get it later. Of course I hear his little feet coming down anyway. Darn! Their like cockroaches...you think their gone..but as soon as you sit down, they come crawling out again! He rounds the corner with the cup. Hmmmm...I think. What is in it? Any guesses people? Give up? Pee Pee! He is giggling.....mom...I peed in the cup. Hee hee hee! What the heck? He says...it was too dark to go in the bathroom...so I just finished the cereal...and went in the cup. What should I do with it? I would have yanked him up in a heartbeat, if he wasn't standing on my new carpet. So I calmly told him to pour it in the toilet...and throw the cup in the trash. I will deal with him in the morning. Right now I just need him to be asleep! Chris....come home! :)

5 comments:

The Yanceys said...

I feel for you...I am WAY outnumbered...two boys, a husband, two male dogs and a male cat (though neutered, still male.)

The Yanceys said...

But I have to say...Peeing in a cup. How old is he? Is this what I have in store for me soon? Yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Grief! Boys are sooo gross! Perhaps they try to out do each other. He must have been tired :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I came across your blog one day and read it all the time! This one I had to comment I was in tears laughing about the boys being like cockroaches…. They are typical boys! I am a single mom I have 2 girls and yes 2 boys! My boys are 5 and 9 and oh my how those two keep me on my toes.

Anonymous said...

I hardly know what to say. . . I hope his aim was better when he used the cup than it is when he uses the toilet.