Wednesday, February 08, 2006

conversation

by teresa
A conversation between Chris and Teresa:

phone rings...

T: Hello?
C: I'm at Walgreens...is there anything you need?
T: Ummmm...I don't think so.
T: What are you there for?
C: Hairspray and Dramamine
T: Oh yeah...Lauren said she needs some mousse.
C: What kind?
T: I can't remember..it's in a green bottle

Chris roams around trying to find the right aisle...

C: OK..I found the hair stuff....what is it?
T: I don't know I said...look for a green bottle.
(reading aloud)
C: Kinky control...umm..got 2 be hair...Samy mousse...garner frucktus (prounouced gar-nerr-fruck-tous)
T: That's it! Garnier Fructis (pronounced garn-yeah-fruc-tees)
C: There's a couple...which one do I get?
T: I don't remember...read them to me
C: Volume inject mousse...uhhh...curl construct mousse
T: that's the one! Get that one
C: Ok baby...I'll see you later. Now what was it I came here for again?

1 comment:

The Yanceys said...

Are you sure you don't live at our house? I swear we have had that exact conversation.