Wednesday, February 22, 2006

In denial?

by teresa
I think my family might be rednecks and we just don't know it. I was reading one of those "you know your a redneck if" lists. And some of the things seemed familiar to me. Read on and see.

You might be a redneck if...
There are more than five McDonald's bags currently on the floorboard of your car...Katy!! This is you!

You might be a redneck if...
You think that potted meat on a saltine is an hors d'ouvre...Me!! I love potted meat..and vienna sausages.

You might be a redneck if...
Your only condiment on the dining room table is the economy size bottle of ketchup...Mom!! Puts it on EVERYTHING!

You might be a redneck if...
The neighbors started a petition over your Christmas lights...well..not my lights, but my santa wreath is getting on their nerves!

You might be a redneck if...
You've ever barbecued Spam on the grill...Well, not on the grill..but in a frying pan with some eggs. Don't be hating! It's good!

I had a grandaddy named ...Georgie Buck. And an uncle named....June Bug. I swear! I am not making this stuff up!

1 comment:

Gidget said...

Speak for yourself. Chris.