Wednesday, February 08, 2006

just in time

by teresa
I made it to Katy's just in time to give Kristian her coat. With about 5 minutes to spare. I stayed over for about an hour and half. I Got to watch Kaden being fed her breakfast. That kid really gobbles up the fruit. She is on the verge of crawling. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. Then collapses back to her tummy. Cute! Now I'm home getting ready to tackle the laundry. I think it breeds in the hampers at night. Because it never goes away. Just when you think your hitting the bottom of the hamper....you open it up..and there is another tub of clothes waiting. Does this happen in your home too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes ... it's amazing how much two people can generate.

Anonymous said...

yes ... it's amazing how much two people can generate.