Thursday, February 02, 2006

One More Day

By Chris

It's 2 a.m. and I just got in (old friends and lots to catch up on). Somehow, I'm not tired and my next meeting starts in about five hours. I've made it to Atlanta and will make it back home tomorrow . . . uhh . . . tonight (Thursday).

Last night, I got into Atlanta from Charlotte a little after 9 p.m. About the only advantage to that, I thought, would be that the MARTA train would not be very crowded. Jam-packed train cars are not very fun. Sure enough, it was me and couple of other guys on my car at the airport station. Then we hit downtown, and the car filled up with . . . hockey fans. Apparently, I timed it just right that my train hit the station near the hockey arena right when the game was over. So much for my leisurely, spread out train ride. The car was packed to the max. Oh well.

Good night . . . see you tonight fam!

1 comment:

Gidget said...

See you later hon, when does your plane get in?