Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SURPRISE!

by teresa
I'm going to run over and surprise Katy and the kids this morning after I drop my kids off for school. Kristian left her coat here (and it's cold out), so I'm going to try and get there before she walks over to school (they live next door to the school). I also picked her up some adorable things yesterday (thrifty tuesday). An Old Navy zipup hoodie, and American Girl zipup hoodie, 2 long sleeve tees, a Childrens Place jacket/skirt outfit, a denim shirt/jacket and a long flannel nightgown. So I want to show them to Katy. She had said Kristian needed some shirts...so I hope this helps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes...the clothes you buy for my kids helps and is greatly appreciated.

Gidget said...

Awww...that makes me feel good! I love you guys!