Monday, February 27, 2006

Technical Difficulty

By Chris

I'm on the road . . . the home computer is down again (may have to replace it??). So, here's a quick update for Teresa, who is probably having serious blog spearation anxiety:

Ben's home sick today, apparently really upset because there was a field trip scheduled.

Lauren got a new ride yesterday . . . Teresa has lots of photos.

PTA program for Ben is tomorrow night (Tuesday).

That's it. Not as interesting as Master Blogger Teresa . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why dragon potion was still most recent today.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah ... thanks for the update ... I was having Blog withdrawal. Sorry Ben's sick ... saw it coming yesterday, didn't you Dad?

Anonymous said...

I hope you get another computer really soon. I really look forward to reading the blogs.

I hope Ben feels well enough to be in his school program tomorrow night.