Thursday, February 23, 2006

To dry or not to dry...that is the question

by teresa
Lauren comes into our bedroom late last night. Chris and I were watching the Olympics about to go to sleep. Here's the conversation that we had:

Lauren: Mom, can I leave the dryer on while I go to bed?
Mom: Ummm, sure. What's in there?
Lauren: My cheering windsuit.
Mom: What did you do with the clothes that were in the dryer?
Lauren: I put them on the table in the hall.
Mom: Folded?
Lauren: No.
Mom: Well go down there and fold them.
Mom: Oh yeah...there were clothes in the washer too. What did you do with them when you washed you cheer suit?
Lauren: I put them in the dryer till my clothes were washed...then I took them out and put my clothes in the dryer and your clothes back in the washer!
Mom: What? Why didn't you let them finish drying?
Lauren: I didn't have time for that. It takes too long. I wanted to come up to bed.

No comments: