Thursday, February 09, 2006

toothbrush violation

by teresa
This morning Lauren comes into the bathroom when I'm in there straightening up. She brings in her toothbrush. She tells me she always takes her toothbrush to her room. I'm like...why? She says not too long ago she walked in on Nick shoving her toothbrush down the drain. Gross! So now she never leaves it in there with the others. This got me thinking....with Lauren's gone...I wonder if he has been defiling anybody elses. Or was Lauren just his main target? Hmmmm...I think I'll start keeping mine hidden in my room.

Just a side thought...I can't believe Lauren didn't kill him when she found him the first time. That took major restraint!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GROSS! Boys are so disgusting! Kudos to Lauren for demonstrating the Fruit of the Spirit ... self control, not to mention the 10 commandments ... "thou shall not kill".

Gidget said...

hahahahahah