Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Were Baaaack!

by teresa
I missed all you guys in the blogging world. But we were on vacation, having a great time. It was cold in Massanutten...but you know I love that! It took a little under 4 hours to get there....no traffic either way. We were very lucky! The kids had a great time and if you can believe it...there were no fights! The food was yummy and the tubing was great. We went twice in one day. The first session in the morning was packed....and we didn't go down too fast. I mean it was fast...but no fast enough to scare you. But then we went back for the session from 7:00pm-9:oo. The temp. had dropped and all the people had gone home. So there were no lines...and the lanes were completly icy! It looked like glass! I was a little scared...but that's what makes it fun...right? Ben had no fear...dove right down on his tube head first! I on the other hand...sat on my butt everytime. The three times we were there....the medics had to come take people away that had hit the wall at the end of the tubing lane. It's padded...but not very soft. Scary huh? But like I said...that's what makes it fun! Here's some of the highlights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun. I'm glad you had such a good time. I enjoyed all of the other pictures you took, too.