Wednesday, February 08, 2006

what the heck???

by teresa
I just went outside to get the dog in. He wouldn't stop barking, so I had to go in the backyard and retrieve him. Now I haven't been out in my backyard in awhile. It has been cold. The boys have only been out a couples of times and only for a very few minutes. So I was shocked by what I found when I rounded the corner in the yard. What in the world? They have run and extension chord from the back of the house and plugged in the nightlight my nanny gave me(she gave me 3 actually)...and they have some of my photos out with their Spongebob drawing. Bizzare! They are such knucleheads! I bet this is Ben's doing. I can't wait to ask him when he gets home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is how they entertain Mom when they're not home ... wouldn't want you to get bored during the day. Hey ... that's the Tennesee vacation picture.